Free delivery throughout metropolitan France
|2.5 x 40 x 30 cm|
- Use : electric / gas kitchen ovens
- 100 % natural clay
- Quality for food
- Products in stock - Shipping within 48 h
Pizza stone - directions for use :
Using the pizza stone is very simple. You just have to place the refractory stone at mid-height on your oven shelf and warm it up.
- For pizza : pre-heat your oven for 15 minutes at maximum temperature, at around 240 °C. In the meantime, prepare the various ingredients for topping your pizza. Once the fire stone has been well heated, use a spatula to insert your pizza. It won’t take more than 5 minutes to bake !
- For "tarte flambée" : use the same technique as with the pizza
- For homemade bread : pre-heat your oven for 30 minutes to the maximum temperature and bake for 45 minutes
The Terres Cuites de Raujolles, France’s number 1 manufacturer of food fire bricks, present the 2.5 x 40 x 30 cm rectangular pizza stone. The pizza stone is made from 100 % natural clay extracted from the slopes of the Larzac Plateau. It has suitable food qualities as well as the same characteristics as a genuine Neapolitan pizza oven.
The pizza stone is the ideal utensil for baking not only your pizzas, but also your "tartes flambées", bread and cakes. Its cooking system is similar to wood-fire cooking and gives you the taste of a traditional pizza just by using your kitchen oven.