When you visit and browse our website www.terres-cuites-raujolles.fr, cookies are placed on your computer, your phone or tablet.
In this page, we offer information to understand how cookies work and how to set your browser to manage your acceptance of cookies.
What is a cookie ?
They are small files that contain information about your interactions with the website (for example : shopping cart number, client account number, visited pages, username...). Cookies are used by browsers to help enhancing your experience on the website.
Cookies from our website
Cookies Terres Cuites de Raujolles
Our cookies participate to the good working of our website and they are stored on your browser. We use them to manage your authentication informations (client account, shopping cart). They are necessary for the operation of our website. These cookies do not contain personal information.
Cookies from our partners
Our website has closed agreements with numerous partners involved in monitoring our statistics (Google Analytics) or running advertising activities for our website (ad networks, affiliate platforms). These partners may require us to place cookies on your browser. These cookies are then used exclusively to manage non-personal informations. Such information may be related to the pages visited or to the confirmation of an order on our website. These cookies can also be used to customize advertisements that are sent to you on our website or partner websites.
In all cases, the data collected through these cookies are exclusively for the needs of our website and are in accordance with the French law « Information Technology and Liberty » from the 6th of January 1978.
Different types of cookies used on our website
Cookies required for the operation of our website
These cookies are used in the operation of the main functionalities of our website (for example : access to your customer account, identification of your shopping cart). Without these cookies, our website may not be able to work in a normal way and without accepting these cookies, you may not be able to place an order via the Internet. These cookies are only used by our website and their data are necessary for the operation of the website.
Denying these advertising cookies will not prevent you from using our website in good condition. This will prevent our partners consider your preferences on our website to send you targeted ads when you visit one of the websites of their network. It will not reduce either the number of advertising banners you will be exposed to.
It is impossible to list here exhaustively these cookies because they are cookies managed by third parties and the list changes regularly.
Accept or reject cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies and can manage your preferences through your Internet browser. However, we caution you that rejecting cookies necessary to the proper operation of our website may cause problem to use our website or place an order on our website.
Ser your internet browser
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Your browser properties can be personalized to ask for your permission for the acceptance of any new cookie. It is then up to you to accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case or choose to systematically denies.
The way to manage these preferences change depending the browser you use. Here’s an overview of the manual of the main browsers :
1/ With the Internet Explorer browser
- In Internet Explorer, click on Tools, then click on Internet options;
- Go to the General tab / Navigation history / Settings;
- Click the button Files display;
- Sort all the files alphabetically, and look for ones with prefix « Cookie ». Those we use on www.terres-cuites-raujolles.fr are followed by the words « terres-cuites-raujolles.fr »;
- Select the cookie(s) including the name « terres-cuites-raujolles.fr » and delete them if you do not want to accept;
- Close the window that contains the list of files, and then click on OK to save your choice.
2/ With the Firefox browser
- In the tab Tools, select the menu Options;
- Then choose Privacy and click on Show cookies;
- Locate the files that contain the name « terres-cuites-raujolles.fr », select them and delete them.
3/ With the Safari browser
- In your browser, choose the menu Edit / Preferences;
- Click on Security;
- Click on Show cookies;
- Select the cookies that contain the name « terres-cuites-raujolles.fr » and click on Delete;
- After removing cookies, click on Done.
4/ With the Google Chrome browser
- Click on the icon of the Tools menu;
- Select Options;
- Click on the advanced options tab and go to the part Confidentiality;
- Click on the button Show cookies;
- Locate the files that contain the name « terres-cuites-raujolles.fr », select them and delete them;
- Click on Close to return to your browser.
Learn more about cookies
On the CNIL website : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/