Stick Fire Brick
|5 x 5 x 22 cm||1.2 kg|
- 100 % natural fire brick
- Food oven brick
- Simple to lay, easy to maintain, highly resistant
- Products in stock - Shipping within 48 h
The stick fire brick is an accessory that will make it easier for you to build your oven, barbecue or tiled stove.
Tips for fitting stick fire bricks :
- Soak the bricks for 30 minutes in water before sealing
- Use refractory mortar or lime mortar
- Let your construction dry for at least 10 days
- Initial firing : raise the temperature slowly and gradually on low heat for 4-5 hours to remove humidity
The Terres Cuites de Raujolles, France’s number 1 manufacturer of food refractory bricks, present their stick oven brick, ideal for building bread ovens, pizza ovens, barbecues and fireplaces.
Oven fire bricks are used for building and restoring bread ovens, pizza ovens and barbecues, as well as fireplaces and tiled stoves. Fire bricks both retain and give out heat. They warm up slowly, but also cool down slowly, due to their thermal inertia. They insulate, retain and maintain high temperatures, as for example in a bread oven hearth.